| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Pleasant, Mi in July is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 65.3mm (2.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Pleasant, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Pleasant, Mi:
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) SW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SW
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 131 kms (81.4 miles) SSW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 164.2 kms (102.1 miles) NE
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 48 kms (29.8 miles) NNE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) ENE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) SSE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 152.9 kms (95 miles) SE